THE MINISTRY, WHO WE ARE:
Christ For Your City was founded by Michael & Ann Pierce in 1995 and is dedicated to preparing leaders and cities to be transformed by Jesus Christ in Canada and the nations!
Preparing leaders and their cities to be transformed by Jesus Christ is the call of God to the ministry of Christ For Your City! This calling has taken Michael & Ann Pierce and many teams across Canada and internationally sharing biblical principles relating to personal and community transformation in hundreds of interdenominational settings. The Pierce's desire is to see "fathers and mothers" walk with, mentor and release "sons and daughters" into God's destiny for cities and nations.
We’ve experienced breakthroughs that help facilitate ‘principle based’ sharing of experience in real life instead of ‘program based’ thinking. The benefit of this style of leading is the ease of adapting in any location. Teaching materials need to be applicable in and to the local community in a way that releases believers’ to believe God for His ways in their daily lives.
- Go into all the world and preach the gospel to everyone everywhere. Mark 16:15
- Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations… Matthew 28:19
- I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. John 17:20-23
OUR HIGHEST VALUES:
- We wait and listen to the Lord.
- We walk in obedience to God's Word and His voice.
- We value gathering with spiritual fathers and mothers.
- We value family style gatherings.
- We develop life relationships: fathers and sons.
- We preach the gospel to every creature.
- We disciple the nations.
- We value and develop lifelong ministry partners.
HOW WE DO IT:
Michael & Ann nurture, mentor and encourage Body of Christ to walk with accountability and faith for the God given vision that burns in their hearts at the local church, city, national and international spheres of influence. Wherever the Lord opens doors to partner with spirit led men & women, fathers & mothers, sons & daughters Christ For Your City will be found. Jesus longs to have a family in the earth who will walk in unity together waiting on the Father and preparing a dwelling place for Him!
Christ for your City exists to further the Great Commission as found in Mark 16:15 by:
- Equipping and sending ministry teams to communities across Canada and internationally to share, pray, teach, mentor and strengthen the Body of Christ.
- Developing biblical mindsets to foster and encourage healthy spiritual growth in believers and congregations.
- Meeting with and ministering to pastors and leaders at city, regional and provincially based gatherings.
CHRIST FOR YOUR CITY IS COVERED BY A BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Garry is Ann and Michael’s pastor. Garry longs to see the diversity of the Body of Christ come together to release life and hope to the city. Garry and his wife Judy have pastored and lived in London since 1993.
David has a corporate background including CBC Radio and NorCam. He and his wife Carol Ann have a deep passion to the see the Body of Christ come into a "John 17" unity. David is a "fill the gap" gift to the Body of Christ. The Henley's live in Hanmer, Ontario
Rob pastors Acts Christian Fellowship and he regularly ministers overseas teaching and training pastors, leaders and congregations. Before becoming a pastor, Rob had a corporate business background. Rob and his wife Mary live in North York, Ontario.
Richard is a retired police officer, who now leads prayer for Saskatchewan's Legislative Assembly. He and his wife Joanne travel overseas extensively teaching and mentoring the generations to walk together. The Lepp's are apostolic in nature and live in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Sam has a heart for the “Church in the City” and has walked for many years with leaders in the province of Ontario and the nation of Canada to see biblical transformation become a reality. Sam and his wife Barbara Ann live in Sarnia, Ontario.
Bill and his wife Shirley have pastored their entire married lives together. Bill recently transitioned from pastoring a local congregation to mentoring "integrity" and "building bridges" around the world as an apostolic spiritual father. The Pipke's live in Mitchell, Manitoba.
Roger and his wife Bonnie founded the Kingston House of Prayer, which has developed into a regional apostolic centre releasing intercessors and missionaries throughout their city, region and to the nations of the world. The Rutter's live in Kingston, Ontario.
Mark is a businessman and intercessor. He is a man who's heart is to support those called into vocational ministry. He is a true Barnabas at heart. Mark and his wife Barbara live in London, Ontario.